- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. minced garlic (or one clove)
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. oregano (optional)
- Heat oven to 375.
- Line pan with parchment paper. (I have used foil but the crust gets really thick. You must grease with olive oil to prevent sticking)
- Spread mixture onto parchment paper in the shape of a pizza. (I made several small, personalized sized crusts)
- Bake for 15 minutes or until brown.
- Flip over carefully and alllow to cool for 10 minutes before removing parchment paper or foil.
- Top with your favorite toppings and return to oven. Bake until cheese is bubbly.
- You can add any spices you would like to your dough.
- You can also use the crust as bread for a sandwich